Theresa Rizzo provides natural healthcare solutions to restore health and prevent illness with Acupuncture, Herbs, and Nutrition in Gainesville, FL.
Living a health-focused life in modern times, on a planet hurtling fast forward, requires balance:
Activity balanced by repose, Stress countered with calm, Fatigue paired with new energy, Treatment that treats the source Not just the symptoms…
Chinese Medicine treatment, which is composed of Acupuncture, Herbs, and Nutrition, does just that. It is a physiologically based, comprehensive system of health care. Dating back over 3,000 years in China, it has become widespread throughout Asia, Europe and now the United States.
It is a refined, complete, understandable and usable science. Techniques of treatment and diagnosis are based on observations of how nature and the body work. It is based on an energetic model rather than the biochemical model of western medicine.
Our bodies have an amazing innate tendency to heal themselves, feel good, and be healthy. This is the reason Traditional Chinese Medicine works so well. It rebalances and supports the body’s own desire and natural ability to be full of energy, balanced, calm and pain free.
If your ready to take control of your health once and for all, the first step is to download my free e-book. Then call my office at (352)284-0817, so we can discuss your health care needs and I can answer any questions you may have.
Acupuncture in the News
- WebMD: Acupuncture Treatment is Safe
- Wall Street Journal: High Tech Tools Show How Acupuncture Works
- Acupuncture Benefit Seen in Pregnancy
- Acupuncture Offers Relief for Breast Cancer Patients
- Acupuncture Effective for Treating Chronic Low Back Pain
- How Acupuncture May Work
- ‘Alternative’ Medicine Is Mainstream
- Acupuncture Offers Relief to Marines
- Can Needles Soothe Wounded Warriors?
- Why Plants Are (Usually) Better Than Drugs